Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back from the Philippines




Well, not me but my wife. She got back yesterday actually. I know I have been very lazy with my blogging. I will try to be better at this. At least reserve the last part of my night to blog. There have been so many things going on. I promise to be better. Sorry, gotdistracted. My dog is chewing on something I know he's not supposed to. Oh well.


So my wife comes back with the mosquitos marks that show that they feasted on her. She had a good time. She was actually surprised that it was cooler her than in the Philippines. The dollar grew weak in the Philippines. It is now P42 for $1. But still, not bad. The only expensive part is the ticket going over there. I would like to go back. It has been over 20 years. I think I heard a saying in a play or movie about a Vietnamese girl who was raised in America. She said something like, "It's wierd. My home is a foreign land that I know nothing about." That's how I'm feeling. No matter what though, I love USA, by Philippines I will always consider home. The home that I have forgotten. Anyway...

Looking forward to this weekend. We're spending our 2nd wedding anniversary in Vegas. I know, so what since we go there almost all the time right? It's always different when we go there. Plus we both need to get away so I'm very looking forward to it. I hope the week goes by pretty fast.


OK...that's all for now. My wife's uncle's step-daughter got married yesterday. Very nice ceremony at the botanical Japanese garden in CSU Long Beach. It was kinda hot, but a very nice ceremony.

No comments: