Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tuesday night in Long Beach


I met up with my buddy who I haven't really hung out with for a while. I met up at his place at Aqua and we walked over to the Pine St. So where do guys go to hang out??? HOOTERS!!!

So we walk in, and well, I've seen better. We were actually there to eat and catch up. Good thing. There really wasn't much to see. Did you know they serve wings there?

Anyway, we ended up walking down Pine some more. We passed a bar, another bar called Smooth, and we ended up at this Japanese place called Wasabi. The owner was cool. We sat down at the bar and ordered saki bombs. We had the bartender have a shot with us. There was another bartender there. Something about those school girl skirts when a bartender wears it. Man oh man. So we drank it up over there. But what I liked was I finally got to bond with my boy. It's been awhile and it's nice to get together after a long stint. We reminisced about the old days and those are always good trips. We both agreed if we knew then what we know now...

boy things would sure be different. So we're going to meet up again on Thursday, this is going to be fun.

No comments: