Friday, July 17, 2015

I'm back

Sorry for being incognito. Where have I been? Good question. To be honest, I just got busy. It was easier when I just wrote in my journal ala Doogie Houser or Mr. Belvedere...and I think I just aged myself. haha.
But it has been a while. Many things have happened since I last blogged. Too many to catch up so I will just start a new slate. I can do that right? Start a new slate in July? It doesn't necessarily have to be in January when the year starts.I actually want to start a clean slate in July because it is my birthday month so yes, I will do it now.
So I went to the doctor recently and I definitely not as young as I was. I take more "candy" now so I can stay healthy, but I think my lack of exercise is a big reason that I am in this state. I am losing weight, but I'm losing muscle too. And I am feeling weaker. When I was younger I felt so invincible. Why did I have to grow up?
I am now watching what I eat...as I see it go from the plate to my mouth. But I am at least eating in smaller portions. So many food trucks and small brick and mortar places like The NestBelly Bombz, These places I actually heard from friends so thank you to them for helping my waistline get big.
But I have done a lot of volunteer work for my alma mater ever since my son got there. So now, being his senior year, I'm pretty sure we are going to do a lot.
Well, this is it for now. I will try to stay away from politics, religion, and all the other supposed taboo stuff, but we'll see. Good night yo.

No comments: