Tuesday, May 6, 2008

2 Years ago today...

...me and my wife said "I do" to love each other forever. Yes, it is our anniversary. I wanted to start off how I hate Hawaiian Garden. Quick note = I went there last night to try to win some extra money, yeah, as my motto stated, "Maybe outdrawn, but never outplayed." Let's just say I lost hands that I should have won.

So my daughter got this award to have a free dinner at Rainforest Cafe. Since my wife is all about Disney, we decided to have dinner there. We invited my parents, my brother and his girlfriend, my yaya, grandma, mother-in-law. We got to sit in the patio. It was a little chilly, and the warmers helped a little bit. It was really nice. We got to pay for dinner and it was nice since our parents always pay for us. It's like, "Yes, we're grown up now. Now we can pay for you."

There is so many things going on, it would be nice that I enter more stuff. Hopefully I can get more items in here.

1 comment:

MALagman said...

"Always late, but worth the wait" is my cliche. Hey, I'm PINAY. It's in my DNA to be late! :) I agree Bub, it was very nice to be able to pay for everyone. I know it was only supposed to be our family of four dinner, but you know me - I want to celebrate and share special occasions with everyone that we can. I love you and I still can't believe it's already TWO years. Time's going faster than we'd like, but I still feel as young as when we first met.