Friday, May 23, 2008

WOOOOOO in Vegas

Ok. I know it was going to be a crazy weekend when my cousin, who DOESN'T drink, wanted to take shots at 3 in the morning. It was great. We are all faded and just meeting the rest of the people in his party.

So I went to Tuscany to enter the 4 am tourney. To my surprise, they didn't have one. The poker room was closed. I was really very disapointed so I went to Luxor. So let's just say I'm not liking poker right now. So after a 2 hour nap, we got some breakfast and we were getting ready for our basketball games. We ended up playing against other people. They were really nice. So after that we played more and now we are getting ready for....something. Going to hooters to watch the Laker game...then who knows what else guys do.

Talk to you later

No comments: