Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Typical Tuesday before the Laker Game




So me and my brother are trying to finalize the hotel accommodations. I have pretty much got the lock on the gym and the strip club. I hope I'm not getting gypped on the strip club. I would be pissed off about that.

It was funny. Earlier today when I was picking up the kids from the Boys & Girls club, I was thinking of eating at the local all you can eat sushi bar near Knott's Berry Farm. I thought nothing of it. We got home, the kids took care of the dog droppings and I changed into house stuff. When my wife got home, she asked if I saw her text message. I said no. She said she wanted to go to the sushi place. WOW. It's been happening lately where me and my wife think of things at the same time. It's freaking me out, but I guess when you find your soul mate, you know. Needless to say we got the family in the car and ate like pigs. I will just go to the gym tomorrow.

As I'm doing laundry, I'm monitoring the e-mail for our contact in Vegas to let me know how it's going. I don't know which is more fun, setting up a bachelor party or being in it....BEING IN IT!!!! Well, I just finished my third load of laundry. No end in sight. Oh well. Comes with the territory. I need to upload my photos.

Anyway I'm starting 2 side businesses. I like them both so hopefully it won't seem like work. Please watch out for it. One is a travel site and one is a digital company. You know, DVDs of photos and movies. I want to see hoe much of a monster it's going to be. I know it might be tough, but hopefully the reward will be as great as the sacrifice. Besides, I saw my parents struggle to get me the best they could get, why can't I do the same? It is tough though, but we'll make it through.

Lakers better win tomorrow. I sent out an e-mail letting the people know that there will be Lakers and poker. Hopefully they come. If not, I can continue my laundry. Gotta love it.

No comments: