Thursday, May 15, 2008

Judgement is upon us


So I'm watching Ace of Cakes. Duff is good. I like how he runs his business. Very laid back and his friends are his co-workers. They have so much fun, screw around a lot, but they get their job done. It's awesome.

So my bro visits me and the bachelor party planning is almost done. What I didn't know is that some of the guys aren't arriving until night time on Friday. I thought they were going to be there Friday day. Some of the guys aren't even e-mailing back so I don't know what is going on. Well, we have a room, we have a plan, so that is what I can do. I hope everything works out.

Now, my bro is going to go to Hooters to watch the game tomorrow. We will follow after we drop off the kids to their grandparents. What was supposed to be our dinner night turned out to a sports night. I know my wife sacrifices a lot for me. I hope this is what she wants.

Well, I'm getting sleepy. Good night everyone.

No comments: